РЕЛИГИОЗНЫЙ ФОРУМ ОТ АЛЛАЧКИ СВОБОДА.

Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Форум для хороших людей, а так же для отключенных, забаненных , самоушедших и сумасшедших с ЕВРЫ_)все тут

Участников: 2

Igor Lihnakevic ретвитнул(а) Donald J. Trump ‏Подлинная учетная запись @realDonaldTrump 6 дек. 2017 г. I have determined that it is time to officially recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. I am also directing the State Department to begin prepar

3kj
    3kj
    пользователь

Очки : 1183
    Дата регистрации : 2016-02-29

Igor Lihnakevic ретвитнул(а) Donald J. Trump ‏Подлинная учетная запись @realDonaldTrump 6 дек. 2017 г.  I have determined that it is time to officially recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. I am also directing the State Department to begin prepar Empty Igor Lihnakevic ретвитнул(а) Donald J. Trump ‏Подлинная учетная запись @realDonaldTrump 6 дек. 2017 г. I have determined that it is time to officially recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. I am also directing the State Department to begin prepar

Сообщение автор 3kj Пт Фев 09, 2018 9:33 pm

Igor Lihnakevic ретвитнул(а)
     Igor Lihnakevic ретвитнул(а) Donald J. Trump ‏Подлинная учетная запись @realDonaldTrump 6 дек. 2017 г.  I have determined that it is time to officially recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. I am also directing the State Department to begin prepar KUuht00m_bigger Donald J. Trump‏Подлинная учетная запись @realDonaldTrump 6 дек. 2017 г.

I have determined that it is time to officially recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. I am also directing the State Department to begin preparation to move the American Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem...
    фантик
    фантик
    пользователь

Очки : 1231
    Дата регистрации : 2015-01-11

Igor Lihnakevic ретвитнул(а) Donald J. Trump ‏Подлинная учетная запись @realDonaldTrump 6 дек. 2017 г.  I have determined that it is time to officially recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. I am also directing the State Department to begin prepar Empty Re: Igor Lihnakevic ретвитнул(а) Donald J. Trump ‏Подлинная учетная запись @realDonaldTrump 6 дек. 2017 г. I have determined that it is time to officially recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. I am also directing the State Department to begin prepar

Сообщение автор фантик Сб Фев 10, 2018 1:44 pm

я разочаровался в АНГЛАХ семь недель Даниила прошло, но Принца не короновали 24 Января 2018

Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
    (Daniel 9:25)

Текущее время Пт Апр 26, 2024 9:38 am